About CloudLinux Hosting
CloudLinux Hosting – Key Selling Points
- Leading operating system for hosting providers
- Cloud Linux – delivers stability, security, and reliability to service providers and their shared web hosting customers.
- KernelCare – keeps Linux servers secure with all the latest kernel patches automatically applied to the running kernel without any downtime. Its service starts at $2.25 per server per month and is free for the first month. Clients can purchase it from Plesk Control Panel directly.
- An all-in-one, automated security solution with self-learning capability
- A centralized management dashboard
- Supports four types of licenses for defending various VPS, dedicated, and shared server offerings
- It utilizes a six-layer approach to provide total protection against threats, including distributed brute force attacks, the most common type of attack for web servers.
- It currently supports CentOS, RHEL, and CloudLinux OS 6 & 7.
WHMCS plugin for provisioning Imunify360 licenses: Within WHMCS add-ons Hosting providers can provision and terminate all types of Imunify360 licenses. Furthermore, they can suspend and unsuspend them, and view license details.
CloudLinux Hosting – No. of Customers
- 4,000 clients and partners, including LiquidWeb and Dell
- surpassed 100,000 server installs for its two main products CloudLinux OS and KernelCare.
CloudLinux Hosting – Features
- Accessible as an add-on to all dedicated server customers
- Robustly work with cPanel
- It restricts sensitive data to the users. Hence, it prevents nasty exterior access that may cause data leakage.
- Trial version available for 30-days