Company introduction – Comodo Review
Comodo is an internet security company that can completely replace Anti viruses such as McAfee among others. The company has further partnered with SSL store to offer clients great SSL certification services to their clients from various parts of the world. Comodo goes a long way in offering internet security solutions as they place the safety and security of their clients online before any thing else. They are leaders in offering internet security and safety solutions to clients.
Key Selling Points
- A global innovator, and developer of cyber security solutions
- The worldwide leader in digital certificates
Headquarters: Clifton, New Jersey
Branch Offices: Silicon Valley
International Offices: China, India, the Philippines, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
Services Offered – Comodo Review
- TLS/SSL certificate
- cWatch Web, a fully-managed security solution for websites and applications. It detects threats before customers' websites, databases or critical web applications get affected.
- It authenticates, validates and secures networks and infrastructures
- Provides complete end-to-end security solutions across the boundary, internal network, and endpoint with innovative technologies solving the most advanced malware threats, both known and unknown.
- Secure websites, easy to implement and fully automated
- Comodo Antivirus includes a full range of detection engines for viruses, spyware, rootkits, and other malware.
- Includes protection from “all” infection sources like email, games, IM, etc.
- Windows 7, Vista, and XP are all supported operating systems for Comodo Antivirus.
- 64-bit program versions are available for those using 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- Comodo Antivirus updates periodically to stay current with new threats.
- Includes Defense+ technology that doesn't assume anything is safe, yet doesn't bother you with needless warnings either.
Achievements/Awards – Comodo Review
- VB100 Award and are also certified by West Coast Labs Antivirus.
Customers – Comodo Review
No. of Customers: 85 million+ security software installations, 600,000 business clients, and 8,000 partners
Target Customers: mid-sized companies to the world's largest enterprises
What for Customers?
- Reliability: Excellent customer satisfaction. Automatic updates for Antivirus.
- Easy to Use: Better flexibility, as company employ cPanel control panel
Support: 24.7.365 via telephone, live chat, and even e-mail by local experts. The team provide technical support and also answers general queries. Full trained technicians to handle most Level 1 and 2 support requests. Regular training offered to technical staff and monitored for quality. Hence provides performance, efficiency optimal and consistency.
Latest News – Comodo Review
- (September 07, 2017) Announced One Year of Free Help Desk Support service for all managed service providers (MSPs). It would power them to surpass client expectations and delivers superior service. Furthermore, eliminates the need to hire additional employees. Also, allows them to scale quickly, manage more efficiently and grow its business without limits. The Help Desk assists with:
- Virus & malware removal
- Desktop performance optimization
- PC and peripheral tune up/troubleshoot
- Printer and peripheral setup/troubleshoot
- User administration
- ISP problems troubleshoot
- Email and browser setup/troubleshoot
- Application setup/troubleshoot (e.g. MS Office, client application)
- Shared drive setup
- Software installation/uninstallation/updates
- Assistance with backup (local & cloud) and recovery
- Escalate any further predefined issues (like hardware) to your teams based on your rules
- (August 29, 2017) Announced Strategic Partnership with Key-Systems GmbH to Deliver Next-generation Web Security Solutions. It would combine Comodo's SSL/TLS certificates with Key-Systems' domain and hosting solutions.
- (August 04, 2017) Partnered with GeoCerts SSL. It enables GeoCerts SSL to add Comodo Market-leading TLS/SSL certificate portfolio and cWatch Web
| Malware | Web Protection