The correct way to install Phpwiki
In the past people have complained saying that Phpwiki is an application that is very difficult to install on the computer; well that is because they do not follow the proper steps to install this application. Now Phpwiki happens to be a fantastic application that people use often. This application has many sophisticated tools and advanced features that let you perform a host of activities. This application is provided by Fantastico a reliable web hosting company. The company has been around for many years to come now and has become very popular with the people.
The applications provided by the company are very user friendly and they are quite compatible with cPanel. Fantastico has a good stock of scripts that you can use to install the application within a short period of time. if you have been looking for a tutorial on how to install Phpwiki; well you are reading the right tutorial. This tutorial will guide you through a series of steps that will teach you how you can go about the installation period.
The steps to install Phpwiki can be listed as follows.
1. Now when you are going through the interface of Fantastico you must first locate a tab that says Phpwiki.
2. Once you locate this tab you must click on it instantly, after that you will be directed to the installation period and on that page you will have to click on a tab that says new installation.
3. On the next page you will have to provide a directory name in which you want to install the application.
4. It is compulsory that you assign a name to the admin and also provide a password.
5. After you have provided all of the above mentioned details you can click on install Phpwiki.
6. To complete the process of installation; you have to click on finish.
So this brings us to the very end of the tutorial on how you can install Phpwiki on your computer. So it is very important that you should follow the steps mentioned in the tutorial to install the application properly. This tutorial will be of great help if you are installing an application like Phpwiki for the very first time.
After you are done installing the application on your computer you can look around and go through the various features and tools that the application has. You may consult other tutorials for this but you will be able to learn better if you explore the application by yourself. However you must remember that you should not rush the learning process as you will miss out on some of the best aspects of the application,
Initially you will take a bit of time in getting used to the application, but once you start spending some amount of time with the application things will be just fine. You simply have to maintain a certain amount of patience.
So just stick to the tips mentioned in the tutorial and you will be able to install the application on your computer without fail.