Key Selling Points
- U.S. web-hosting giant
- GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures.
- The company is world`s largest technology provider dedicated to small businesses, individual developers, tech entrepreneurs and IT professionals.
- the world’s largest Internet domain registrar
- Largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures
- ‘One-Stop-Shop’ for integrated web solutions spanning domain registration, email, hosting, website building, marketing tools and aftermarket domain services.
- Competitive Prices and dedicated partner support
Services Offered: Virtual, dedicated and cloud servers
- Pro ManageWP: Allows users to control all of their WordPress websites in one place, regardless of host. It updates for plugins and themes, performs security scans, monitor performance, and uptime, and generate branded client reporting from a single dashboard.
- GoDaddy Pro Clients: A single place to manage client accounts without having to juggle multiple client passwords. From one dashboard pros can see all client product purchases, shop for their customers or send them a shopping list for needed purchases.
- GoDaddy Pro Rewards: Provides product discounts and promotions. Pros also earn in-store credits on all purchases.
- GoDaddy Pro Connect: A new online Directory bringing experienced web designers and developers together to small businesses who need help creating or updating their website.
Other Services Offered: Comprehensive security and productivity solutions
Headquarter: Scottsdale, Ariz. U.S.A
Other Office Locations: Washington, Massachusetts, Iowa and California in the U.S., and international locations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, India, Mexico, Netherlands, Singapore and in the U.K.
No. of Customers: More than 14.5 million SME customers worldwide and more than 63 million domain names under management
Target Customers: small, independent ventures, web designers and developers
- 24.7.365 dedicated and local customer support available by phone, Live Help and Email
- Belfast, Norther Ireland Customer Care Center provide support to the UK and US customers
What for Customers?
- Significant value for its customers
- Provides Tools and insights to transform the ideas of people
- Easy to use do-it-yourself (DIY) solutions to make the first step of going digital less daunting.
- The company helps starters to establish a unique online presence and offers practical and impactful solutions to experienced digital marketing practitioners and addresses many of the most difficult challenges that businesses face when they go online, such as security, brand building, social media, and online marketing.
- Empowers the growing community of UK web developers and designers to scale their services through time- and money-saving tools like site monitoring and client management, advanced hosting, and a dedicated rewards program.
- (April 4, 2017) Acquired Host Europe Group (HEG), the largest privately-owned web services provider in Europe with 1.7+ million customers. This acquisition brought NamesCon to Godaddy.
- (July 19, 2017) Sold Managed Hosting Provider PlusServer to BC Partners for €397 million ($456 million). In December 2016, GoDaddy acquired PlusServer based in Cologne, Germany as a part of Host Europe Group (HEG). The company would repay its €500 million bridge loan using this cash.
- (Feb 23, 2017) GoDaddy Partners with WP Elevation and OSTraining to Provide Free WordPress Education Resources. Web Developers & Designers now has Immediate and free Access to high-quality New Educational Content.
- (PR NewswireJanuary 25, 2017) GoDaddy Canada launches new Mobile-Optimized Website Builder with Smart Learning System for Managing a Complete Online Presence. Integrated with a set of marketing and e-commerce tools to help anyone create an audience for their idea or business and driving sales. Smart Learning System pre-filled with relevant section and professional images enables people to design a professional website in under an hour, even on a mobile phone.
- (January 25, 2017) Godaddy launches Godaddy Gocentral which helps people build an audience and achieve results for their ideas online.
The company offers a wide range of services and the best part is that you do not have to pay a whole lot of money for them. The company offers three plans when it comes to web hosting.
- Economy Plan – Rs 161.99 / month
- Deluxe Plan – Rs 242.99 / month
- Ultimate Plan – Rs. 404.99 / month
Clutch on GoDaddy
According to the survey and analysis report “Cloud Hosting Survey 2016”, from Clutch, B2B rating and review site, shows 26% Small-to-medium-sized (SMBs) use GoDaddy as their Hosting provider. GoDaddy began offering cloud hosting options in March 2016 and has angled their cloud servers' marketing toward developers with small business clients, as opposed to small business owners.
Popularity Factors for GoDaddy: Additional Features, Brand Awareness especially in regards to their unique, and often controversial, advertising campaigns and Inexpensive service Cost.
In 2016, its first quarter revenue through hosting is $160.4 million
GoDaddy announce a selection of new products and services for web professionals of India
- offers a suite of online products for small businesses in India
- combines its products with award-winning customer care to help empower small business owners, and entrepreneurs in India to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures.
- Help in finding the perfect domain name, website creation and hosting, online marketing, and productivity tools.
It's Corporate Social Responsibility
GoDaddy is making contributions to national, local, regional, and international charities, including those that focus on child abuse, disabled children, domestic violence, teenage homelessness, breast cancer, Parkinson`s research, and animal shelters. Major recipients of GoDaddy contributions over the past several years include the Phoenix Children`s Hospital, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, the Arizona Humane Society, the Phoenix Zoo, Chrysalis, HomeBase Youth Services, and the Salvation Army. GoDaddy`s employees have also participated in a series of events to raise money for charitable causes
Previous Year News