About Canadian Web Hosting
- The leading provider of web hosting, cloud hosting and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) in Canada and internationally.
- 100% Canadian service
- Canadian Web Hosting is SSAE 16 Type II SOC 2 compliant and all services meet Canadian privacy and regulatory requirements for data.
- AT 101 SOC 2 and SOC 3 certified, ensuring processes and business practices are thoroughly audited against industry standards.
- Rapid deployment and fully customizable dedicated servers with more RAM per server.
- SSD server hosting and the largest available SATA hard drives for more storage with lower costs
Services Offered by Canadian Web Hosting
on-demand hosting solutions that include Shared hosting with Linux and Windows Server 2016 for Web Hosting Platform and Services, Reseller, Virtual Private Servers (VPS), Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers, and IT as a Service for Canadian companies of all sizes
Other Services Offered
- SSL certificates, tools for data protection and automated backup. Additional ram, firewall, bandwidth, DDoS protection, malware scanning and intrusion protection.
- Integrated tools like Cloud DNS, backup snapshots, and every server backed by Canadian Web Hosting's highly redundant infrastructure guaranteeing 100% availability.
Weebly Website Builder: Price range from Basic (free forever) to Business (only $35/m)
Target Customers: enterprise class and business clients globally
- Meets the privacy standards of SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type II compliance. Hence, ensures that their processes and business practices thoroughly audited against industry standards.
Chief Strategy Officer: Matt McKinney
- 24.7.365 by calling 1-888-821-7888, Ticketing system, Live Help, Email, Knowledgebase and FAQ for instant reference.
- Support Professionals are certified VMware, Microsoft and Linux professionals.
- Experienced support personnel
Basic Support: Call Telephone Support: 1-888-821-7888
Advanced Technical Support: Email, Support Ticket, Real-time Live Chat Support
- For over five years, Canadian Web Hosting's enterprise-grade data center and redundant infrastructure have surpassed the standards of SSAE 16 and ISO compliance. Furthermore, delivers 100% guaranteed availability in Toronto, ONandVancouver, BC.
What for Customers?
- Innovative Technologies: Customers can now quickly deploy a range of standard and high-performance VPS SSD servers. Almost through a single interface with options for different availability zones including Vancouver, BC, and Toronto, ON
- one-click application installations
- Configurable Solutions: Help each customer by offering configuration solutions tailored to their exact business requirements.
- multiple layers of built-in protection to reduce risks, eliminate suspicious activities, block malicious attacks and add extended protection to all their virtual machines
- Provides faster and more powerful business solutions. Improved performance, server speed, throughput, security, reliability, and control
- providing on-demand hosting solutions with scalable options
- complimentary infrastructure and design consultation
- always willing to take the extra step for every customer
- every business and developer can experience world-class hosting with cutting-edge technologies and support
- servers can be installed and made available the same day
- Customer can experience world-class hosting and comprehensive support to offset server administration and ongoing management needs
- Free planning and migration services
- The company provides the robust cloud computing, cloud storage and variety of new services like VPN, DNSaaS, and relational database.
- easy to move to Canadian Web Hosting's cloud hosting infrastructure
- geographic flexibility to meet a broad range of web hosting requirements
- (July 31, 2017) Launched Weebly Website Builder for non-technical users to build professional looking websites. It comes with a broad variety of customizable templates. Also, provides, an impressive array of professional e-commerce features. Most of which include features like mobile responsiveness, custom forms, unlimited web pages, site search, password protection and advanced analytics. Using drag and drop interface, a user can build a professional website in few minutes.
- (July 20, 2017) Announced the release of 100% Canada-based OpenStack environment, OpenStack Ocata. It would bring a range of new features with improvement in stability, scalability, and manageability. This deployment would allow stable and fast instance upgrades. Also, provide highly available storage backend, load balancing between instances, firewall capabilities on your virtual router, and more.
- (16 March 2017) Canadian Web Hosting Expands Virtual Private Server Plans With Lower Pricing and more resources with SSD storage. It would boost hosting a performance by 2.5 times.
- (February 23, 2017) Canadian Web Hosting Deploys Customer Intelligence Platform Cloudash™ in beta with Integrated Artificial Intelligence. It would offer additional capabilities around public cloud computing, OpenStack and object storage. It delivers real insights which include reports on resource usage, quick identification of rogue processes, areas for cost reduction and decreased day-to-day management.
Previous Year News
- Public support the companies who support people, organization or community focused on causes in society. As a CSR activity, many companies donate time, money or other valuable resources to bring the community closer together.
- Canadian Web Hosting is helping local nonprofit organizations and charities through partnerships, volunteerism, and corporate donations. Almost to give back to the local communities including Union Gospel Mission and Canucks Autism Network.
- Canadian Web Hosting is attending A4K's third significant fundraising event this year – the A4K Charity Boxing Gala.