Hosting Review Godaddy
Company Introduction – Hosting Review Godaddy
Key Selling Points
- U.S. web-hosting giant
- GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures.
- The company is world`s largest technology provider dedicated to small businesses, individual developers, tech entrepreneurs and IT professionals.
- The world’s largest Internet domain registrar
- Largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures
- ‘One-Stop-Shop’ for integrated web solutions spanning domain registration, email, hosting, website building, marketing tools and aftermarket domain services.
- Competitive Prices and dedicated partner support
Headquarters: Scottsdale, Ariz. U.S.A
Other Office Locations: Washington, Massachusetts, Iowa and California in the U.S., and international locations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, India, Mexico, Netherlands, Singapore and in the U.K.
Address: LLC 14455 N Hayden Rd Ste 226 Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Services Offered – Hosting Review Godaddy
Virtual, dedicated and cloud servers
- Pro ManageWP: Allows users to control all of their WordPress websites in one place, regardless of host. It updates plugins and themes, performs security scans, monitor performance, and uptime, and generate branded client reporting from a single dashboard.
- GoDaddy Pro Clients: A single place to manage client accounts without having to juggle multiple client passwords. From one dashboard pros can see all client product purchases, shop for their customers or send them a shopping list for needed purchases.
- GoDaddy Pro Rewards: Provides product discounts and promotions. Pros also earn in-store credits on all purchases.
- GoDaddy Pro Connect: A new online Directory bringing experienced web designers and developers together to small businesses who need help creating or updating their website.
Other Services Offered: Comprehensive security and productivity solutions
Hosting Review Godaddy – Customers
No. of Customers
- More than 17 million SME customers worldwide and more than 71 million domain names under management
- The company serves customers in 125 countries with purpose-built products
Target Customers: small, independent ventures, web designers, and developers
- 24.7.365 dedicated and local customer support available by phone, Live Help, and Email
- Belfast, Northern Ireland Customer Care Center provides support to the UK and US customers
- Personalized customer care
What for Customers?
- Significant value for its customers. Provides Tools and insights to transform the ideas of people
- Easy to use do-it-yourself (DIY) solutions to make the first step of going digital less daunting.
- The company helps starters to establish a unique online presence. It offers practical and impactful solutions to experienced digital marketing practitioners. Furthermore, addresses many of the most difficult challenges that businesses face when they go online, such as security, brand building, social media, and online marketing.
- Empowers the growing community of UK web developers and designers to scale their services through time and money-saving tools like site monitoring and client management, advanced hosting, and a dedicated rewards program.
Discounts & Promotions – Hosting Review Godaddy
- Launched Diwali Festival Offers for customers in India. The company offered 50% discount on Web Hosting, Servers, Managed WordPress and SSL certificates products. The offer valid from September 13, 2017, until October 18, 2017, and includes new purchases and renewals.
Latest News – Hosting Review Godaddy
- (September 20, 2017) Launched easy-to-manage hosting platform for Small Businesses who need advanced solutions with more power. The platform optimized for high-traffic websites, e-commerce, and resource-heavy internet sites.
- Gilbert agrees to pay GoDaddy more than $800K for economic development. To keep the tech giant satisfied with its office space. In return, Godaddy signed a new 10-year lease with Everest Holdings, the owner of the building near Guadalupe Road and Arizona Avenue. The company would expand its footprint by 15,000 square-feet, occupying a total of 180,000 square feet. It would invest $15 million in improvements to its call center in the El Dorado Tech Center Business Park.
- (August 23, 2017) Launched TrustedSite security certificates by integrating with McAfee SECURE. It would automatically scan websites for malware and malicious links. McAfee trust-mark seal would display, hence increase the trust and online conversions.
- (August 18, 2017) GoDaddy drops Uniregistry again and stops offering Unregistry TLD's. It is due to price hikes which cause frustration and uncertainty. For existing customers, the company partnered with Hexonet’s 1API GMBH to take over the backend management of the domain names. Customers would continue to manage their existing Unregistry domains through GoDaddy platform linked to Hexonet’s backend. The customers would lose Whois privacy on their Unregistry domains.
- (July 27, 2017) Launched WordPress premium support so provide Small Businesses With 24×7 Expertise
- (July 19, 2017) Sold Managed Hosting Provider PlusServer to BC Partners for €397 million ($456 million). In December 2016, GoDaddy acquired PlusServer based in Cologne, Germany as a part of Host Europe Group (HEG). The company would repay its €500 million bridge loan using this cash.
- (April 4, 2017) Acquired Host Europe Group (HEG), the largest privately-owned web services provider in Europe with 1.7+ million customers. This acquisition brought NamesCon to Godaddy.
- (Feb 23, 2017) GoDaddy Partners with WP Elevation and OSTraining to Provide Free WordPress Education Resources. Web Developers & Designers now have Immediate and free Access to high-quality New Educational Content.
- (PR NewswireJanuary 25, 2017) GoDaddy Canada launches new Mobile-Optimized Website Builder with Smart Learning System for Managing a Complete Online Presence. Integrated with a set of marketing and e-commerce tools. Consequently, to help anyone create an audience for their idea or business and driving sales. Smart Learning System pre-filled with relevant section and professional images enables people to design a professional website in under an hour, even on a mobile phone.
- (January 25, 2017) Godaddy launches Godaddy Gocentral which helps people build an audience and achieve results for their ideas online.
The company offers a broad range of services, and the best part is that you do not have to pay a whole lot of money for them. The company offers three plans when it comes to web hosting.
- Economy Plan – Rs 161.99 / month
- Deluxe Plan – Rs 242.99 / month
- Ultimate Plan – Rs. 404.99 / month
How to make a backup of the website hosted on Godaddy?
Ever spent hours working on a proposal only to lose your document when the power suddenly went out? Not when you're using a cloud storage solution. GoDaddy's Online Storage protects critical files from theft, flood, outage or other mishaps simply and affordable.
With online document storage, you can open files from any Mac, PC, iPad or smartphone any connected device any time of the night or day!
Your documents, photos, and more are always close at hand, no matter where you happen to be.
Online cloud storage services let users store, back up and share documents quickly and securely. Also, to collaborate with other users, show off their videos and slideshows, and share with Facebook and Twitter.
Clutch on GoDaddy- Hosting Review Godaddy
According to the survey and analysis report “Cloud Hosting Survey 2016”, from Clutch, B2B rating and review site. It shows 26% Small-to-medium-sized (SMBs) use GoDaddy as their Hosting provider. GoDaddy began offering cloud hosting options in March 2016. Furthermore, it has angled their cloud servers' marketing toward developers with small business clients, as opposed to small business owners.
Popularity Factors for GoDaddy: If offers most noteworthy features. Brand Awareness especially in regards to their unique, and often controversial, advertising campaigns and Inexpensive service Cost.
In 2016, its first quarter revenue through hosting is $160.4 million
GoDaddy announce a selection of new products and services for web professionals of India
- offers a suite of online products for small businesses in India
- combines its products with award-winning customer care. Hence, to help empower small business owners and entrepreneurs in India. Furthermore, to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their ventures.
- Help in finding the perfect domain name, website creation and hosting online marketing, and productivity tools.
It's Corporate Social Responsibility
GoDaddy is making contributions to national, local, regional, and international charities, including those that focus on child abuse, disabled children, domestic violence, teenage homelessness, breast cancer, Parkinson`s research, and animal shelters. Primary recipients of GoDaddy contributions over the past several years include the Phoenix Children`s Hospital, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, the Arizona Humane Society, the Phoenix Zoo, Chrysalis, HomeBase Youth Services, and the Salvation Army. GoDaddy`s employees have also participated in a series of events to raise money for charitable causes
Previous Year News