Informative Joomla Hosting
|Companies||Price||Review||Domain | Hosting Cost||Visit Now|
|$3.95/Yr.||Read Review||Domain Ł6.99 /yr
|$3.92/mo.||Read Review||Domain $14.95 Yearly
|$5.99/mo.||Read Review||Domain $14.99 Yearly
|$3.25/mo.||Read Review||Domain $8.99 Yearly
In order to understand Joomla hosting you need what exactly is Joomla. In simple words Joomla is an open source content management system that helps you to create brilliant websites with potent online applications. Now what is a content management system or a CMS as it is better known as? Well in short a CMS is a way to organize, manage and publish content for your website. One important things which has to be added to this is that for managing CMS you donâ€™t need to be a technical guru. It can be handled without any technical knowhow.
Coming back to Joomla hosting once again you may ask as to what kind of websites can run on this application? The answer is many like government applications, small business sites; e commerce sites, online magazines; NGO websites, church websites, corporate websites and theirs intranets as well as extranets can e designed on this platform. A few from the many are like Outdoor Photographer (Magazine), MTV Networks Quizilla (Social networking), The Green Maven (Eco-resources), Harvard University (Educational), PlayShakespeare.com (Cultural) and Senso Interiors (Furniture design).
It is quite interesting to know that even web developers prefer using Joomla hosting over any other hosting service if they have a choice to make. Although initially they were very skeptical about using Joomla as support was a major worry. However these days Joomla has become one of the most widely used hosting open source hosting applications. For this the community has grown and nowadays has a large group of contributors as well as developers to provide complete support to its users. Hence in a way it can be stated that they have a long way by working on their own limitations. This is a significant reason why Joomla hosting has developed and gripped over the world.
Joomla Hosting Conclusion:
At this instant you may ask that is there any benefit of using Joomla as a host? The riposte is yes, there are many and not a few to count on. Being an open source application, it offers a lot of features which are easily downloadable and are actually free! This makes it cost effective for any business house, big or small and also for individuals. Joomla has a great layout and certainly is more secured in comparison to the rest of open source applications. This takes the burden off your chest had you been worried about security issues. Again it is a user friendly application for which the learning curve of any user is less. This means you will not have to spend too many hours into learning about the tools of Joomla. It has been observed that Joomla has 2100 extensions which is why hosting on this platform becomes total fun and those who see it also can navigate easily through the pages of a website for this. This is why it can support any kind of multimedia file and is Joomla is very friendly with MySQL too. All this make Joomla hosting one of the best in the business without a doubt.
An open source CMS framework in the IT industry use by many businesses, news, e-commerce and educational websites.
New York-based Non-profit company, Open Source Matters Inc., is behind the Joomla! CMS and is a market leader in the modern digital content publishing industry.
It brings modern, user-friendly digital platforms for content authoring and publication on the web and in digital media.
With over 76 million downloads, Joomla is a market leader in the modern digital content publishing industry.
If we say Joomla is world's second favorite content management system, then everybody will start thinking “Which is first? That is obvious”.
WordPress leads Open Source CMS, with more than 140 million downloads.
- Joomla downloaded more than 75 million times.
- Sites like Linux.com, GE (General Electric), McDonalds are running it.
- It has a more stable and robust core system to handle larger content delivery websites
- Features like an update, edit, add, delete, and publish content on the website are available.
- Business process integrations – Beneficial For Developing Business Websites and gaining popularity in Web Development Industry. Due to its highly cost-effective and enticing features, it is a choice of e-commerce businesses.
- Awesome CMS functions – Can efficiently and conveniently manage the web content and developers can create an interactive user interface.
- Customization friendliness – Joomla is free to use, and customization features are also available free or at very affordable price. It comes with a lot of templates and plugins, which as per requirement can set on a website.
- Massive Community Support – Thousands of members debug and tweak Joomla for making it better, secure, and robust.
- Joomla 3.6.4, released: Joomla patched two account creation flaw, which is exploited by attackers for hacking activity. The flaw allows a creation of an account with elevated privilege, even if the account registration is disabled. Website owners should check their dashboard for a newly created account and access logs for requests that contain a “task=user.register” pattern.
- (VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 10, 2016) The Joomla World Conference JWC takes place during November 11-13, 2016, at the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel in downtown Vancouver, BC.
Web developers and marketing professionals from around the world joined it. Keynote speakers at the event are: Google, Hubspot, the Digital Services Manager Tadhg Healy from the city of Vancouver, and resident local UX expert Steve Fisher.
in 2015, JWC in Bangalore, India
In held in Mexico.
In 2013, in Boston.
In 2012, JWC in San Jose, CA, focused on web development and content management systems