LiquidWeb Hosting Company Introduction
Headquarter: State of Arizona in the United States of America
Key Selling Points:
- Liquid Web is a $100 million web hosting and cloud services provider
- Delivers reliable, highly-available, secure and hassle-free hosting fueled by our Heroic Support®
- Liquid Web is part of the Madison Dearborn Partners family of companies.
- Leader in Professional web hosting
- Reliable and trusted web hosting provider
- Serves efficient, scalable and cost efficient Storm Object Storage which boost performance almost 500%
- Use of SSD cloud servers which are 100x faster than the average cloud servers
- cPanel Available
- Quick Provisioning
- RAID Protected SSD VPS
- API Access and Easy Clone & Resize
- Managed Hosting Solutions, VPS, and WordPress Hosting
- Managed Dedicated Server Solutions with Windows or Linux come up with Single processor, dual processor and quad processor dedicated servers
Dedicated Server product line:Processor: Intel Xeon processors: the E3-1230 v5, E3-1270 v5, Dual E5-2667 v4, and Dual E5-2680 v4 RAID
- Blog Hosting with WordPress, other CMS solutions available includes Drupal, PHPBB, OSCommerce.
Web Hosting Features: unlimited e-mail accounts, full CGI access, unlimited mailing lists, support of programming languages such as Perl, PHP5, C++, Python, MySQL databases, Free SSL Secure Server, SSH secure shell access
Other Services Offered: SSL included in all hosting plans, automatic backups along with automatic core and plug-in updates.
- Performance Enhancements (CloudFlare)
- Site backups with malware scanning
- DDoS protection
- Built-in server backup solutions
- Three self-owned data center located in Lansing and forth in Scottsdale,AZ
- Data centers provided with redundant power, network system, and 24 x 7 cooling.
- Support: 24.7.365 by an expert group of solution engineers Heroic Support delivering reliable, highly-available, secure and hassle-free hosting. The company has 250 Red Hat, Linux and Windows-certified technicians.
- Sonar server monitoring team and world class Heroic Support staff certified by Cisco and Red Hat
- Monitors server including hardware, software and network
- Accessible 24 x 7
- 400+Heroic support engineers with specialties in Technical Assistance Database Administration, Migrations, Advanced Networking, System Restoration
Uptime guarantee: 100%
Target Customers: Web-dependent professionals
No. of Customers: 30,000 customers spanning 150 countries
What for Customers?
- Web pages open at fast speed
- Help user to migrate data from current host to Liquid web servers
- Hosting plans convenient to users and easy to use.
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- SSH Secure Shell Access
- Redundant Backups
- Disaster Recovery from Liquid Web
- Geographic Redundancy
- High Availability Setups
- Numerous Backup Plans
- Data Hosted in Disaster Neutral Locations
Achievements: INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies award in 2007, 2008,2009, 2010, 2011,2012, 2013 and 2014
- (Jan. 19, 2017, PRNewswire) Liquid Web Acquires Chicago-based managed web hosting company WiredTree. Existing customers of WiredTree would get better infrastructure, superior support with no change in prices.
- (Dec 01, 2016, 09:00 ET) Liquid Web Hires WordPress Authority Chris Lema as VP to Head Up Product and Innovation. He would support growing WordPress Customer Base and Innovative Product Line of Liquidweb.
Chris Lema has more than 20 years of experience in software and product development.
(Oct. 26, 2016 PRNewswire) Liquid Web Upgrades Managed Dedicated Server Solutions with the CPUs, business-grade SSDs, and fourth generation DDR (double data rate) RAM improving Speed, Reliability, and Security for Customers.
- To safeguard its customers, LiquidWeb has deployed Corero Network Security’s SmartWall® Threat Defense System (TDS) to protect 100Gbps of Internet bandwidth with automatic DDoS mitigation across the multiple Liquid Web data centers.