WordPress has been acclaimed to be one of the most popular content management software and blogging website platform and almost 30% of the total website on the web run on it. Programmers are continuously trying to figure out ways to make this WP website more sensitive, fast and accelerated. LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress is a breakthrough in this area!
If you want to give your WordPress website more power and make it fabulously fast, then the plugin that you need is LiteSpeed Cache. LiteSpeed Technologies has introduced this LSCWP (LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress) as one of its proprietary caching technology. It is a PHP based plugin which is a free and open source. It hyper-charges the WordPress website and works faster and much more efficiently than any other caching solution. The highlight of LiteSpeed Cache is that it performs caching at the web server level. When an insensitive WordPress website gets the power of LSCWP, its performance is greatly improved helping it to draw more traffic. Those websites that are using it are claiming to see a 50% surge in their speed and traffic!
Benefits of LiteSpeed for Cache for WordPress
- If you are using LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress rest assured that every visitor to your website would see the latest updated page each time requested.
- Very simple steps need to be followed to use it. It is designed to synchronize with any WP installation.
- Overhead is reduced and caching is done faster and at the web server level. Pages hence load much faster.
- You can customize the settings like separate themes for the desktop and mobile view or different themes depending upon geographical locations.
- It supports do-not-cache so if you do not want to serve cached up pages to certain visitors, so be it.
- If you want to use other popular plugins like bbPress or WooCommerce, then no worries as LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress supports most of them, and no extra configurations required.
- It supports both single site and multi-site installations.
How does it work?
It is a well-known fact that to increase the speed of a given WordPress website, the most sustainable and efficient option is to have something that helps in implementing faster page caching. LiteSpeed cache for WordPress does this only in a very proficient fashion.
Pre-requirements for using LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress would be LSWS Enterprise 5.0.10+. Once you have its upgraded version, go ahead and get a LiteSpeed Enterprise License. While doing this the LiteSpeed Cache module should be in an enabled state. Now from the WordPress plugin directory simply download LiteSpeed Cache plugin. All that is left is installation and configuration. By following simple steps installation, configuration, customization, and any troubleshooting can easily be done. If it is a shared hosting based WordPress website that uses cPanel, good news for you. LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress usage is very effortless with cPanel.
The soul of LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress is its LSCache engine. It tags each page cached. The load on the server and the time are taken for a page to load reduced by using LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress plugin as it caches the dynamic WordPress pages in a static state on the web server itself. So this plugin communicates with the LiteSpeed web server and the LiteSpeed Cache engine(which built within) and caching happens at the server level.
To get your WordPress website blazing fast speed each time it loads, all you need to do is use the LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress plugin and get all the traffic that you really would like to on your website!