Rackspace Company Introduction
|Rackspace.com||$50.00 /mo||99.9%||$50.00 /mo||Visit Now|
The Rackspace web hosting company was started back in the year 1998 to offer web hosting services to people from all over the world. Since it was started, the company has been able to grow steadily to date all the while offering world class services to people from all parts of the world. Currently, the company has been ranked as the best provider of cloud computing services in the world. The company offers variuos types of hosting from dedicated Server to the best cloud hosting in the world. It uses some of the best cloud servers available in the industry.
Key Selling Points
- Managed cloud hosting provider, leader in hybrid cloud
- Founder of OpenStack, an open-source operating system for the cloud.
Datacenter: San Antonio
What for Customer
- Best services to each customer on its unique requirement
- helps organizations to scale, deploy and secure new applications which are data-driven and analytics platforms.
- Fanatical support for leading technologies including AWS, VMware, Microsoft, OpenStack and others.
No. of Customers: 300,000 business customers in 120 countries, including more than half of the FORTUNE 100.
- Rackspace was named a leader in the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting, and has been honored by Fortune, Forbes, and others as one of the best companies to work for.
- Recently announced dedicated option of ObjectRocket for MongoDB databases. It combines scalability and speed of ObjectRocket purpose-built interface with networking and fully dedicated hardware for cases of compliance-dependent. For high-risk industries like financial services, healthcare, and insurance, this solution provides the best security, performance, and conformation requirements.
MongoDB built on a custom, and dedicated architecture can strengthen workloads of a database providing full resources utilization for host machines, and an isolation level that demanded by enterprise customers. If offers enhanced security, automatic scalability, high performance, intelligent automation and high availability.
- (Marketwired – DECEMBER 14, 2016) Rackspace Expands Multi-Cloud Networking Capabilities with Connectivity Through Megaport (USA), Inc, the US subsidiary of Megaport Limited
Delivers Dedicated Connectivity to West Coast Public Cloud Regions and Data Centers to Customers for the First Time
- Rackspace signed a contract with Amazon Web Services (AWS) on 6-Oct-2015, as per agreement Rackspace will provide operational support, expertise, tools and application management to consumers on AWS Cloud. Rackspace is now also authorized reseller for Amazon Web Services (AWS)Rackspace new strategy of delivering support for platforms and technologies reflects in its core offering, Fanatical Support for AWS, along with three supplementary beta offerings Managed Cloud for Adobe Experience Manager (which runs on AWS), Compliance Assistance for AWS and Managed Security for AWS. Fanatical Support for AWS offers businesses with managed cloud services, tools, and applications that permit customers to focus on their main business. Rackspace blends technology, automation, and human expertise to deliver ongoing management, architecture, 24 by 7 and 365 days a year operations and security services supported by AWS-certified architects and engineers.Rackspace will make available deployment and on boarding consultation to deliver a personalized resolution as well as administer users’ environment on constant basis to assist in identifying and take action to security threats. Rackspace proficiency in deterrence and detection can decrease the probable force of an attack, while minimizing total cost of ownership (TCO) over in-house developed security operations centers and equivalent managed service contribution.Rackspace Managed Security and Compliance Assistance will allow customers to leverage Rackspace security experts assist with strategic planning with most excellent practice tactical day-to-day security monitoring, multi-cloud security and threat analysis to prevent, perceive and counter likely threats 24 hours a day. Rackspace Compliance Assistance is a blend of expertise and tooling to help consumers maintain and achieve reporting goals and compliance for their environment.
The company has a reputation in the industry as the best provider of cloud hosting services all over the world. On top of offering great or rather the best cloud services in the world, Rackspace hosting further more offers various types of hosting services. The furthermore offer their clients great customer care and technical support that is available all day and night.
Some of the features that clients of Rackspace web hosting company are entitled to include customer and technical support that is at the disposal of their clients throughout the day and night. Their cloud servers are unique in that they are very affordable and are easily and highly scalable. They further offer great infrastructure for hosting services which ensures that their clients only host their sites as they wish. The company goes further to offer an open cloud which is fully powered by Open Stack thus ensuring dependability and reliability. Other features that Rackspace cloud servers offer include the fact that they are powered by Open Stack, they offer instant billing along with great administrative tools,scalability as per the client needs and Restful API that allows for clients to get seam less integration. Better yet signing up for or the company’s cloud servers is very fast and can be done very easily. In terms of dedicated hosting, Rackspace also offers great features such as very high security levels, consistent web presence along with predictability in terms of performance and billing. Dedicated Server goes a step further by letting clients be able to meet strict and high security requirements by creating a clients own infrastructure that is suitable for their specific web needs. The company also offers Hybrid hosting to their business clients which is basically a combination of dedicated Server and cloud hosting services and they offer both Windows based and Linux based hosting in order to cater for their various clients. Clients are further entitled to daily data back ups that are completely automated and customized. Rackspace also providing website building and satisfactory support in managed hosting. Many of the Managed hosting service like Managed cloud, Managed colocation etc.
Rackspace can only be described as a great performer in the hosting industry, especially in the area of cloud hosting. Clients are also entitled to round the clock technical and customer care support to look into their various queries. On top of that, clients can be able to scale up their hosting needs as the business expands, which is great, especially for people who run businesses. They also offer clients a network up time of up to 100% thus client web sites are up and running through the day and even throughout the year. The hosting company’s performance has been so good that it is currently ranked as the best company in offering cloud computing services.
Rackspace hosting offers clients automatic and customized back ups each day which ensures that clients can get peace of mind by knowing that their data is okay and safe. On top of that, the company guarantees their clients a network up time of 100% to ensure that their site are running throughout the day and night. Thus the company’s hosting services are very reliable and dependable. They further give their clients round the clock customer care and technical support.
Customer service is the most crucial part of any business since clients are the ones who keep the company in business. Rackspace hosting company offers exemplary customer care and technical support which ensures that the clients are happy. On top of that, clients get a guaranteed network up time of up to 100% to keep client sites running all through.