Cloud Hosting Providers
Why Use Cloud Computing Services?
Cloud computing refers to using a third-party network of remote servers hosted on the internet to store and manage all your data, rather than locally. Simply put, cloud services provide you with your own hard drive in the cloud – or on the internet.
Such services have become popular because they are affordable, convenient and provide ample storage space. But perhaps the biggest appeal of such services is their accessibility. you can access your documents, photos, videos and any other saved files from any device with internet access. With cloud services you can connect at home, work or on the go via a laptop, desktop, smartphone or other handheld device.
Best Ten cloud hosting providers
|Companies||Price||Server Location||Price||Visit Now|
|$2.75 /mo||USA/UK/AU/BG/FI||Price : $2.75/mo||Visit Site|
|$15/mo.||Ann Arbor, MI, US||Price : $15/mo.||Visit Now|
|$110/mo.||Lansing, MI, US||Price : $110/mo.||Visit Now|
|$5.95/mo.||Orem, UT, US||Price : $5.95/mo.||Visit Now|
The companies that are ranked as the top 10 cloud hosting providers are able to offer their clients great and reliable cloud hosting services. Cloud hosting basically allows a third party network of remote servers to be hosted on the Internet, rather than locally. This is mainly done in order to manage and better yet store all the information and data that a client has. Cloud hosting providers thus offer their clients a hard drive in the cloud or on the Internet that one can use to store their data.
Currently, rack space cloud hosting company might be put for the best cloud hosting company. Some of the features that the company offers its clients include:
- Supporting various Operating Systems such as; Windows 7, windows Vista, Mac OS X and also Windows XP.
- 20 GB of disk space.
- Uses Open Stack API v2 for very quick response.
- Elastic cloud servers.
- Allows clients to come up with networks that are isolated.
- Cloud networks can only be supported if the cloud servers are Open Stack powered.
- 24/7 technical support.
Cloud hosting providers: Just Cloud hosting consequently lands up nearing having capacities, for example:
- Free cloud storage, offers fully automated services,
- Encrypted and secures
- Unlimited storage space.
- Android Apps support along with iPhone and iPad Apps
- Use of an on line control panel, unlimited file version, ability to share files
- Unlimited technical support.
- Offers free mobile Apps.
- Supports various operating systems; Linux, Mac OS X, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP.
Cloud hosting providers: Zip cloud hosting company is then ranked third and comes with features such as:
- Unlimited cloud storage space
- Not limit the number of files.
- Clients’ computer is automatically sync with the chosen schedule.
- Offer clients secure backup and privacy
- Client files are encrypted with security
- Support various operating systems; Windows 7, windows Vista, Mac OS X and also Windows XP.
Cloud hosting providers: Web hosting UK is another leader in the cloud hosting industry and offers features such as:
- Fault tolerance,
- Database support,
- Managed cloud hosting,
- Clients can furthermore choose between a Plesk WHM or c Panel control panel and also get SSH/ RDP access
- Up time of 100% with technical support.
- Windows 2008 Standard R2 and Linux hosting.
- The Linux VMWARE Cloud comes with features such as; a CPU of 800 MHz – 8 x 2.2 GHz, 1000 GB of monthly bandwidth, disk space of between 25 GB and 500GB along with 2 dedicated IPs and RAM between 1GB and 12GB.
- The windows VMWARE cloud also comes with the same amount of disk space, bandwidth, IP addresses, guaranteed RAM and uses the same CPU but uses the Windows 2008 standard.
- The Windows HYPERV cloud uses CPU 800 MHz – 4 x 2.2 GHz with all the other features being similar to the Windows VMWARE xcloud.